I thought that if I wrote down the stupid things that were on my nerves this week, it may make me feel better. Maybe these things bother you as well. To those you of you who read these and think, "Wait a minute, I do that," all I can say is, "Suck it. You're on my last nerve."
Things That Bother Me And/Or Things I Don't Understand And, Therefore, Get On My Nerves
- The state law that requires restaurants to post signs in the bathroom stating that all employees must wash their hands before returning to work.
|(Not gonna work.)|
Is this really necessary? If you are the type of person who would normally not wash your hands after completing your business in the bathroom is a small sign posted by your boss going to change your mind? I don't think so. In fact, all it does for me, the customer, is remind me that (a) there are employees in this establishment who need reminding to wash up after finishing up and (b) there are rebel employees who have purposely not washed their hands BECAUSE of the sign.
- People who say they are taking a break from Facebook.
|(You really think Facebook will let you quit?)|
- People who abide by the bathroom mantra "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down."
OK, I almost puked just typing that. What kind of person does this? I am all for water conservation and living green, but I draw the line at my leaving human waste of any sort mellowing in the toilet bowl. If your home bathroom smells like a Texaco station loo, then you are living wrong. You just are.
- People who have cosmetic surgery and either deny it or say there was a medical reason for it.
|(Cosmetic surgery? I have no idea what you are talking about.)|
- Signs that say things such as "Welcome to our 'ool. Notice there is no "P'' in it. Please keep it that way."
If there is someone reading this that has never peed in a pool, raise your hand. To the person who just raised his hand, you are a liar. Give it up people, there is chlorine in the stupid pool, plus isn't urine sterile or something like that? (I realize I just cut my pool party invitations in at least half, but it had to be said)
- People who either answer someone else's cell phone or who go through the contents of another person's cell phone.
|(Not your cell phone? Don't answer it!)|
I hate, hate, hate calling a cell phone only to have someone completely different answer said phone. Cell phones are individual items. That is why there is one per person, no party lines, no sharing. I am not calling your spouse or friend, I am calling you. I don't like having to ask for the correct person to come to their cell phone. Also, with all the apps and uses for smartphones today, the contents are very personal to the owner. I don't want people grabbing my phone to see all my pics and apps. Maybe I don't want anyone to know that I have apps such as Britney Spears 4-Ever or 1,001 Fart sounds or a GPS tracking system to locate Wynonna's every move. It is no one's business but mine.
- Couples who share a Facebook account.
|(Allowed to share a Facebook account.)|
Whew! I do feel better! Getting that off my chest helped. Anyone agree with these? Anything on your nerves? Go ahead and respond and get it off your chest! Start your new week with a clean slate!
Post a Comment